This is what we do for 50 minutes in his class.
This is what we do for 50 minutes in their class.
This is what we do for 40 minutes in her class.
"Yeah, I get to live in a Buddhist temple... so what? Oh... you're jealous? Well neener neener neener."
The countdown with the current English language school is very tangible now. Weeks are totally the new months. It's time to pack again. Fitting my average-for-a-guy size wardrobe into boxes once again proves a task. Space is a valuable asset. The new $15 coffee maker may not make the trip. It's recommended in our orientation guide that we leave something personal for the apartments when we leave. Sterile white walls and a coffee maker will be my legacy.
And certainly my neighbor will be happy. Although she hasn't said anything, it's 11 at night and Trent Reznor is screaming Starfucker at an unreasonable volume level.
It helps get the chores done.
Links for ya! All of these are RSS-able. Word:
- Tokyo Art Beat. Info on galleries and smaller type exhibits in Tokyo. Very comprehensive. Only really useful for, well, people near Tokyo who like the art scene a lot.
- Webcomics: Basic Instruction. Penny Arcade. The Perry Bible Fellowship. xkcd.
- Oyamake. Learn basic home style Japanese cooking with these videos from Tomoka-san.
- Faster and Faster. Motorcycle news. Geared towards sport bikes and track racers.
- Geekologie. Nerdy gadgets. Sarcastic writing.
- Ill Doctrine. Excellent editorial style videos relating to Hip Hop news.
- Language Log. Looking at language, and why it works the way it does.
- Needled. Tattoo news.
- Curious Expeditions. Obscure places and the history behind them.